IPAV Pro Series - Outside and Inside Entirely Different
With all-new AV over IP capabilities, SDVoE™ technology is the basis of true AV / IT convergence. Because SDVoE network architectures are based on standard Ethernet switches, they provide a much greater system flexibility and scalability than traditional point-to-point extensions, or line-based AV matrix switching at significantly lower cost.
The New Benchmark for Rental & Staging Applications
BlueRiver™ are the world's only AV over IP chipsets able to transport uncompressed, zero latency UltraHD / 4K / HDR signals over standard 10G Ethernet. BlueRiver chipsets can extend and independently switch video, audio, Gigabit-Ethernet and other control signals.
Combined with the BlueRiver API, the chipsets provide a hardware and software platform for SDVoE products. The comfy software enables the complete system control from one PC compatible with Windows 7 or later and offers a good graphical overview over all connected sources.
This Omni-Tool is All You Need on Site
IPAV PRO is the allrounder for all conceivable AV applications as an extender, switcher, splitter, matrix or video wall controller. By combining IP-based input and output points (Tx / Rx), the IPAV PRo Series is able to mimic and even enhance any function of all traditional AV distribution products.
Thus, the IPAV PRO is all you will ever need for your AV distribution.
Mission: Toughest Field Use
The chassis of the IPAV Pro series is the strongest ever in the market: CNC milled aluminum with scratch resistant coating and truss clamps for flexible mounting.
IPAV PRO offers connection panels for CAT and fiber optic cables. The extensive range of professional, robust Neutrik® field connections is flush mounted. Installed separately from the main PCBA the modular port connection allows for simple and low-cost field repair.
The IPAV PRO Unique Key Features
- Scalable AV distribution only limited by the number of 10GbE ports available
- Full 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 bandwidth transmission includiing HDR
- Full HDCP version support
- Dual switchable inputs, HDMI 2.0 or DisplayPort 1.2
- Designed for 24 / 7 / 365 applications
- Seamless switching and visually lossless transmission with zero frame latency
- Three adaptable video switching modes – Genlock, Fast Switch, Genlock Scaling
- Transmission via Category 6A, Multi-mode and Single-mode fiber
- Broadcast quality up-and downscaling
- Up to 5 x 5 video wall processing with comprehensive software management
including bezel correction
- Balanced audio embedding / de-embedding and PCM down mixing
- Independent switching of video, audio, 1G Ethernet, and control signals
- Unique range of task specific form factors – Rugged, 1U and openGear card