These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- USB 2.0 – 480Mbps data transmission
- Gold plated precision contacts
- USB-A male to 4x USB-A female with PureLink APO™, hub function
- High purity copper conductors and dual shielding, AWG26
- Power transmission with max. power output 0.5A / 5V / 2.5W, optional PSU
USB 2.0 Active Extension with 4x USB-A Hub, 12.00m cable, black
The Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Active Extension with 4x USB-A Hub is an indispensable accessory for PC and Mac users to bring USB peripherals such as hard drives, printers, mice and keyboards within reach from behind the desk or across the room. The active cable is bus powered or via optional PSU (DS2200-PSU) and features an integrated amplification chipset to ensure the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 performance at longer lengths than a normal USB cable. The combination of gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding provides superior cable performance and error-free data transmission.
PureLink DataSeries - Data Cables for Professional Applications and Installations
The USB 2.0 Active Cable, USB-A Male to USB-A Female enables you to extend your USB 2.0 devices by up to 60 meter, with true USB 2.0 High Speed performance of up to 480 Mbps!
For extensions with multiple USB 2.0 Active Cables, the first unit must always be the 6.00m USB 2.0 Active Cable.
Once the first cable has been connected, a cascade of up to a further four cables is possible to achieve a maximum distance of 60 meters. The final part of the extension can be any of the cable lengths.
If more than one port is to be extended or if the USB device requires more than 100mA to operate, the 12m Hub units must be used as the final part of the extension.
USB device(s), connected to the final part of the extension can be used with a passive USB cable. That cable used must not be longer than 3m.
● Fully compliant with USB 2.0/1.1 specifications
● USB-A male to 4x USB-A female connectors
● High data transfer rate with up to 480Mbps
● Plug & Play - no dedicated drives required!
● Operating system: Win8, Win7, Windows XP, Mac OS, etc.
● Power Supply via USB or optional PSU (DS2200-PSU)
Possible USB-A devices to connect:
- Printers, label printers, copiers, scanners, multifunction devices
- External hard drives (HDD / SSD), hard drive docks
- USB hubs, splitters, switchers
- Docking stations
- KVM switches
- NAS (Network Attached Storage)
- Playstation & Xbox controllers
- Smartphones, Tablets, Phablets for data and charging
- all devices, featuring a USB-A connection
|USB 2.0 – 480Mbps data transmission|
|Gold plated precision contacts|
|USB-A male to 4x USB-A female with PureLink APO™, hub function|
|High purity copper conductors and dual shielding, AWG26|
|Power transmission with max. power output 0.5A / 5V / 2.5W, optional PSU|
|Product 1. Net Weight in Kg||0,54|
|Product 1. Gross Weight in Kg||0,62|
|Product 1. Length in cm||15,5|
|Product 1. Width in cm||15,5|
|Product 1. Height in cm||4|
|Packaging 1. Length in cm||17|
|Packaging 1. Width in cm||16|
|Packaging 1. Height in cm||5|
|Master Carton Length in cm||43|
|Master Carton Width in cm||25|
|Master Carton Height in cm||35,5|
|Europeans Customs Tariff Nr.||85444290900|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Master Packaging Unit (pcs)||10|
|Contact material||24ct. gold-plated|
|Connector 1||USB-A male|
|Connector 2||4x USB-A female|
|Inner conductor material||Copper|
|Outer diameter||ca. 5.0mm|
|Power consumption||5V2A (optional)|
|Operating temperature||0°C - 70°C|
|Storage temperature||-55°C - 150°C|
|Dimensions||81.7 x 41 x 16.7 mm|
|Supported standards||Hi-Speed USB|
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty|