These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- HDMI via Multi-Mode Fiber-Extender via SC Single-Fiber incl. HDCP 2.2
- Max. 200m transmission range at 4K / UltraHD resolution (3840x2160 / 4096x2160 @60Hz)
- Immune to electromagnetic interferences (EMI)
- Provides electronical isolation for critical applications and outdoor usage
- Supports HDCP and EDID as well as digital audio thanks to HDMI chipset
AV SIGNAL EXTENSION VIA FIBER
Optical HDMI 2.0 via Fiber Extender
The fiber optical extender FX-D340 offers the possibility to extend digital signals in up to 200 meters (656ft) based on HDMI 2.0 standard without any signal degradation for UHD (3840x2160 or 4096x2160 @60Hz) resolutions. This is technically solved by means of FiberX Single FX-SC multimode cables with removable connectors, which greatly simplifies installation and cable management. The HDMI chipset including HDCP, audio and additional EDID data transfer guarantees fast communication between the various devices.
The FiberX Series - Fiber Optic Solutions for Long Distances
The products included in the FiberX Series are ideal to transmit audio- and video-signals via glass fiber over great distances. Limitations of hybrid-systems are being prevented.
The Latest Technology
The detachable 4K HDMI Extender System FX-D340 offers several advantages over conventional solutions and is designed for HDMI. Thanks to the HDMI chipset, the extenders are 3D-capable and offer full support for HDCP and Real Pass through EDID in real time, eliminating the need for EDID learning. Resolutions up to 4K / UltraHD / 2160p with 18Gbps over distances up to 200 meters are supported. Another special feature is the reclocking properties of the integrated chipset. Due to the jitter-reducing circuits, they also work with sources that have strong EMI emissions.
Fast and Practical
The perfect fiber cable for this extender is FX-SC! The FiberX FX-SC fiber cables are detachable single handedly. Therefore, transmitters and receivers can be replaced without having to re-lay the cable. Even different cable lengths can be bridged quickly and easily. Their compact shape makes them a perfect fit for places without much installation space and an ideal solution for permanent installations. Fiber cables are very sensitive - the plug's tip should not be touched if possible.
A fastly blinking LED signals the initialisation of the system. A slowly blinking LED signals a malfunctioning or an insufficient power supply. In this case, the extender has to be supplied by a USB port or by a USB power supply.
For Professional Purposes and Installations
All FiberX products are manufactured in only the most modern production facilities and are tested a 100% before shipping. During the manufacturing process, the products undergo over ten quality tests, making them the most reliable choice on the market.
▪ High Speed and long distance transmission by optical system
▪ Compatible with HDMI standard V2.0
▪ Supports 50-micron OM3 or OM4 Fiber with an SC Connector
▪ Main-link video signal / DDC data and Hot Plug Detection signal is transmitted by-1 channel multimode optical fiber
▪ External power supply use(TX, RX)
▪ SCDC(Status and Control Data Channel) compliant
▪ HDCP 2.2 compliant
▪ Optical Converter
850nm, 4Ch Transmitter OSA 911nm, 1Ch VCSEL 980nm, 1Ch PIN P/D Diode
850nm, 4Ch Receiver OSA 980nm, 1Ch VCSEL 911nm, 1Ch PIN P/D Diode
▪ Input and Output Signal : HDMI 2.0 Standard
▪ Optical Connector : SC Connector
▪ Electrical Connector : HDMI Female Connector (19 Pin)
▪ Applied Fiber : OM3 or OM4 Multi-mode glass-fiber
▪ Maximum Supporting Resolution: UHD(3840x2160@60Hz / 4096x2160@60Hz)
▪ Transmission distance : 200 meter (656 ft)
▪ External Power : 5V / 2A (1.35ø DC JACK)
▪ Does not support CEC and HEAC.
▪ HDMI cable is not included in delivery
|HDMI via Multi-Mode Fiber-Extender via SC Single-Fiber incl. HDCP 2.2|
|Max. 200m transmission range at 4K / UltraHD resolution (3840x2160 / 4096x2160 @60Hz)|
|Immune to electromagnetic interferences (EMI)|
|Provides electronical isolation for critical applications and outdoor usage|
|Supports HDCP and EDID as well as digital audio thanks to HDMI chipset|
|Product 1. Net Weight in Kg||0,00|
|Product 1. Gross Weight in Kg||0,00|
|Europeans Customs Tariff Nr.||85176200000|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Input connector(s)||Transmitter: 1x HDMI female | Receiver: 1x SC Fiber female|
|Output connector(s)||Transmitter: 1x SC Fiber female | Receiver: 1x HDMI female|
|Power connector(s)||DC 5V|
|Digital video formats||Max. UltraHD / 4K 3840x2160@60Hz / 4096x2160@60Hz|
|Power supply||max. 3,05 Watt|
|Power consumption||5V2A DC|
|Operating temperature||0°C - 50°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C - 70°C|
|Humidity||10% - 80%|
|Dimensions||81.2 x 21.1 x 47.5 m|
|Supported standards||HDMI v2.0, HDCP v2.2, OM3 / OM4 Multi-mode, 850nm, 4Ch Transmit OSA 911nm, 1Ch VCSEL 980nm, 1Ch PIN P/D Diode|
|Maximum resolution||18 Gbps|
|1x FX-D340 Transmitter (Tx)|
|1x FX-D340 Receiver (Rx)|
|2x 5V Power Supply|
|1x User Manual|