These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Transparent, backlit buttons with customizable labels
- Every button indiv. programmable, e. g. RS232, RS485, IR and trigger signals
- Intuitive programming with simple command uploading and configuration
- Up to 99 control panels can be looped in a system and be controlled together
- PC software programming via USB or RS232, silver colored front plate
Programmable 8-Button Control Panel as Wall-Plate, Silver-Grey
This is a programmable 8-button control panel as wall-plate. Every button is programmable and works either individually or together with another one. The panel features 3x RS232, 1x RS485, 3x IR, 2x relay and 1x miniUSB ports. It is able to control any device via one of the protocols, such as projectors, screens, TVs / monitors, AV extenders / splitters, etc. It is an easy-to-use control device for presentations in show rooms, classrooms and boardrooms as well as for complicated AV installations, as in broadcasting or media production environments. Please note: The first RS232 port and the second infrared port share the same connection and can thus not be used at the same time. The same issue applies for the second RS232 and the third infrared port, which are also "linked".
The PureTools Series - High Quality AV Products for Commercial Applications
The PT-WP8 module is a individually programmable 8-button control panel in 1-gang size for any AV application with each button supporting page and toggle settings.
It is ideally suited for integration into office furniture. Each key is freely programmable
It features RS232, RS485, IR & relay control ports to control any device of choice.
Crystal and luminescent, programmable buttons
Every button can be programmed from a PC via USB or RS232, using the software - Find all the details and features of this great and easy to use software in the user maual.
The backlight intensity of the transluscent buttons can be adjusted as well
Customizable and changeable labels for any button - Every label inside the respective button can be changed at will.
Mini USB Connector:
- Communication with a PC using a comprehensive and intuitive software to program the buttons
- Transmit the infrared data when learning IR (Optional)
Infrared sensor port:
- Receive and learn the IR code, to build a personalized IR database
Software and Programming:
- Installation: Suitable USB drivers must be installed (normally included in Windows). The software can run "stand-alone", without any installation
- Connection: The control panel can be connected to the computer via USB or RS232 for programming and to default the functions of every button
- Action sets: Add an action to the action list, then add the desired resulting events to this action to make the action execute the events
- The firmware is updatable via USB
- There are three different "key colors" available in the panel setup of the software - white, blue and yellow
- The white buttons represent the 8 physical buttons on the front panel itself
- The blue and yellow software buttons can be setup with a special function or action set and then assigned to one of the white buttons
- This means, one physical button can trigger a nearly unlimited set of commands and actions
- This control panel can activate different ports at the same time, allowing every button to send RS232 / RS485 commands, IR code and control the relay at the same time.
- RS232 port 1 and IR port 2 share the same port, the detailed use depends on the individual software settings. When used in RS232 mode, only a unidirectional transmission without receiving at the same time is possible.
|Transparent, backlit buttons with customizable labels|
|Every button indiv. programmable, e. g. RS232, RS485, IR and trigger signals|
|Intuitive programming with simple command uploading and configuration|
|Up to 99 control panels can be looped in a system and be controlled together|
|PC software programming via USB or RS232, silver colored front plate|
|Product 1. Net Weight in Kg||0,36|
|Product 1. Gross Weight in Kg||0,46|
|Product 1. Length in cm||12,8|
|Product 1. Width in cm||7|
|Product 1. Height in cm||5,5|
|Packaging 1. Length in cm||26,5|
|Packaging 1. Width in cm||20|
|Packaging 1. Height in cm||7|
|Master Carton Length in cm||60|
|Master Carton Width in cm||55|
|Master Carton Height in cm||40|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Master Packaging Unit (pcs)||40|
|Output connector(s)||3x RS232, 1x RS485, 3x IR, 2x Relay|
|Power connector(s)||12V2A DC|
|Control connector(s)||USB or RS232|
|Power supply||max. 1W|
|Power consumption||12V2A DC|
|Operating temperature||-10°C - 55°C|
|Storage temperature||-25°C - 70°C|
|Humidity||10% - 90%|
|Further standards||Baud Rate and Protocol: 9600 Baud, 8 bits, 1 stop bit, "no parity"|
|1x Wallplate control panel with 8 buttons, black|
|3x 2-pin screw connector|
|8x button caps + 1x button label|
|1x USB cable, 1x PSU, 2x IR emitter|
|1x User manual|